I began putting together my 2013 Roadkill Racing year in review, when it occurred to me, nobody needs that. If you want to know what happened to Roadkill Racing in 2013 it’s all here on the blog, read the old posts to your hearts content.
If you are interested in the future of Roadkill Racing read this post.I’m expecting big things out of the team this year. While we had some setbacks in 2013 we also had some really stand out performances by several of our racers. I’m confident each of us will build on those successes in the coming months, and as a team we will be stronger than ever. Here are my 2014 predictions for both individual runners and the team.
2014 Roadkill Team Predictions
- We will have a real RKR team at the PGUNYXC series
- We will field an open team at the USATF Niagara 10k, 5k and XC championships
- We will field a masters team at the USATF Niagara 5k and XC Championships and win one of them
- We will host an amazing beer mile and much fun will be had by all
- We will return to our winning xc ways and win beer at least once this xc season
2014 Roadkill Individual Predictions*
- Kenny will win the Rochester Runner of the Year Series
- Matt will break 4:40 in the mile
- Brett will PR in the 5k and the half marathon
- Drew will PR in every distance he races
- Joe will run more races than anyone else on the team
- Pete will get his leg fixed and join Kenny and Brett at the front of the pack
- Rob will find a few minute between teaching and coaching to run
- Jeff will drive up from Pittsburgh and win the beer mile
- Mike will become the 4 time Wally Waddle 5k champion
- I will spend way too much time and energy thinking about Roadkill Racing
I hope everyone has a great 2014. Here’s to many happy healthy miles.
*I have no idea if any of these people have any interest in actually achieving these goals… I just made them up.