Most websites, news programs, magazines ect. do their year-end reviews and top 10 type lists a few days before the end of the year. Here at Roadkill Racing we think that is very foolish. What if something amazing happens on December 31st but you already did your year-end review? You can’t put it on the following years year-end review because it didn’t happen in that year and you missed it for the year that just happened so it goes into the ether and it’s like it never happened. That’s why I’m doing my 2012 wrap up now. I even waiting a few extra days into 2013 just incase something great happened at the end of 2012 and I didn’t know about it right away.
So now I am excited to present the Roadkill Racing 2012
TOP TEN MOST AWESOME THINGS THAT HAPPENED IN MY NARROW WORLD VIEW OF RUNNING THIS PAST YEAR
- Roadkill Racing Finished 3rd at the USATF-Niagara 10k Championships
- Roadkill Racing Finished 3rd at the USATF-Niagara 8k Championships
- Roadkill Racers took 4 out of the top 5 spots in the Freezeroo Series
- I finished 3rd overall in the Rochester Runner of the Year Series
- Monroe 2 BOCES (where I work) finished 3rd in the mixed division of the Chase Corporate Challenge
- Roadkill Racing added 4 great new runners (Brett, Kenny, Joe, Evan)
- I set Person Records in 6 distances
- I successfully taunted Runner’s World Editor Mark Remy into posting on this site.
- I ran over 2500 miles in one year for the first time in
- My wife hasn’t left me because of my running